Sunday, September 26, 2010

Lombok

I spent 5 days in Kuta motorbiking around, eating chicken satay and nasi campur. it was very quiet there, which was a bit lonely, but it did mean i had pristine beaches to myself. the whole south coast is amazing. motorbiking in either direction from Kuta will take you to some of the nicest beaches i have seen on this trip. after 5 days of feeling like i had lombok to myself, i got bored and somehow ended up back on Gili Trawangan. i arrived yesterday and i plan to leave for Meno tomorrow. There, or Gili Air is where I will spend the remainder of my trip. I can't believe it's almost over... On the 2nd I'll be back in Kuta, Bali, on the 3rd I have an early morning flight to Singapore, and on the 4th at around noon I will be in Vancouver!

No comments:

Post a Comment